Open Water Swimming (Members Only) Every Sunday between 9am - 10am (until 2nd October 2022)
Published 09:25 on 6 Aug 2022
Open Water Swimming (Members Only)
Every Sunday between 9am - 10am (until 2nd October 2022)
- Safety cover is provided using two kayaks equipped with a radio and whistle and manned by members of the club safety team.
- The number of participants for the duration of this pilot will be limited to a maximum of 20 club members.
- The swim course is approximately 200 metres.
- Pre-Booking one of the twenty places is essential and can be done via the events page on the web page.
- Each swimmer must collect a wrist band from the Development Office prior to going down to the water.
- Swimmers must wear a swimming hat (not white, silver or blue) and tow float. Those wearing a wetsuit are not required to wear a tow float.
- Once swimmers have completed their swim they must return their wristband to the Development Office to ensure they are checked off after leaving the water.
- Rob Richardson (Development Officer) is responsible for the management and delivery of these sessions.
Note: for more information please contact: Rob Richardson, Development Officer, email firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 07572117942
Last updated 13:01 on 12 August 2022