AGM Will be held in the club house at 7pm on Monday December 4th.
The 51st Annual General Meeting will be held in
THE CLUBHOUSE DERWENT RESERVOIR SAILING CLUB
ON Monday 4th December 2017 commencing at 7pm
1. Adoption of the minutes of the 50th Annual General Meeting
2. Commodore’s Report
3. Treasurer’s report & approval of accounts for the year ending 30th
September 2017. The Accounts for last year will be published on the website prior to the meeting.
4. Election of flag officers, Treasurer & Council Members
The following Council members are within their 3 year tenure and have
agreed to continue to stand for Council:
Sailing Secretary Nicky Leech
Safety Co-ordinator Terry Crumpton
Membership Secretary Dave Spoor
Treasurer Greg Liggins
Secretary Duncan Moncrieff
In addition to the above, the council recommend the election of the following –
Commodore: Tim Allen
Social Secretary: Steve Harris
The following positions are vacant and can be filled at a later date by co-option by the Council:-
Club Liaison and Junior Co-ordinator
On Shore Services Co-ordinator
Marketing and Publicity
5. Council seeks the approval of the AGM to make the following honorary members: Stuart Donald, Geoff Hoodless
6. Appointment of Accountants.
7. Subscriptions for the year 2018 will be as follows:-
• Adult Full Member - £240
• Junior Full Member – £65 (associated with adult membership) (was £55)
• Student Member – £65 (was £55)
• Family Membership – £350 (was £340)
• Non-Sailing membership - £70 (associated with a full member)
• Veteran Member - £165
• Out of Port 50% of standard Fee
• Joint Membership with Affiliated club - £60
• Annual Swimming Pass £80 (was £70)
Boat park slot £20 for first boat then £10 per each subsequent boat.
8. An Open Forum, on any matters members wish to raise, will be held
immediately after the AGM.
The agenda and last year’s minutes can be viewed on the Club Website
in the Members’ Area