Day Tickets (contact the club)
Please contact us for information about how to purchase
Day Tickets are the perfect way to come and test the water. You can use you own equipment or hire it from the club for more information and booking please contact Rob Richardson Development Officer email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07572117942.
- Hire periods:
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) & Bank Holidays
- Hire periods 10am – 1pm
- Hire periods 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday Hire period 1pm – 8pm
Our club allows visitors to use day tickets for a maximum of four times in a season before you will have to join as a member to continue to use the club facilities.
Please note that there is limited paddle board, kayak and boat hire is available. Boat hirers must have their RYA Level 2.
Using your own equipment (Third party insurance of a minimum £3m is a pre-requisite).
This ticket permits a individual to launch their own craft (dinghy, windsurfer, paddle-board or kayak) from the club slipways.
- Adult: Using own equipment – £20.00
- Child: Using own equipment – £10.00
- Family day ticket (2 Adults & 3 children) Using own equipment. – £50.00 (normal price £70)
Using club equipment (Users are covered by the club insurance)
This type of day ticket permits an individual to use a club paddle board or kayak during the hire period.
- Child: Club Paddle board/Kayak Hire – £20.00
- Adult: Paddle board/Kayak Hire – £30.00
- Family: day ticket (2 Adults & 3 children) Using Club equipment. – £90.00 (normal price £120)