Foil Fest Update
Published 21:55 on 28 Sep 2026
The forecast is looking a bit marginal at present for the weekend ahead. Although sunny, the wind looks light and probably not foil-able. Unless there is an improvement in the forecast over the next couple of days we are considering postponing FOIL FEST @ DRSC until the following weekend of the 10th/11th of October. Sorry if this scuppers plans. If we do move it from this weekend we will press ahead on the 10th even with an unfavourable forecast for wind - as we have additional options: e.foil, pump foil, a bring and buy sale (bring old kit to sell on) and general chats over boards, DIY construction and all things foiling. We will make a final call Wednesday evening as the forecast may improve.
Best wishes, David, Michael, Kay and Paul
Last updated 21:55 on 28 September 2026