Home / Our Club / Membership, Visitors, Storage & Camping / Membership FAQ's / What is included in a full membership?
What is included in a full membership?
A full adult/ junior membership includes:
- 7 Day Access to Club Grounds, including toilets and changing facilities
- Paid safety/ rescue cover on multiple days each week
- Access to social events
- Buddy System, allowing access to the water without safety cover
- Discounted entry fees for most events held at derwent
- Option to store a boat for an additional fee
- Club racing
- Use of club equipment (e.g. kayaks)
- Access clubhouse to specified days
- Refreshments from the Galley and Bar
- 5 Slipways providing safe access to the water
- Access to most of the 1000 acres of water (when full)
Last updated 15:01 on 1 June 2022